ArniJ
Level 1: Cadet

Netball live app subscription not recognised

I bought a weekly subscription to watch tonight’s game. When I try to watch it says I need to subscribe and when I try to subscribe again it tells me I already have a subscription. I’ve checked the Apple ID details, credit card on file (which has been charged) and have deleted and reinstalled the app twice. Given the game i wanted to watch is almost over and I’m not interested in others this round I’d like a refund please. Ta. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Netball live app subscription not recognised

Hello @ArniJ,

Thanks for contacting us on Crowd Support, sorry to see there have been issues with your Live Pass.

When a Netball Live Pass is purchased, it is attached to the Apple ID/Google Account signed in on the device used to purchase.

Can I confirm the Apple ID signed into the App Store is the same one used to purchase?

Can I please confirm you have 'restored app store purchase' within the Netball Live App?

To request a refund, locate the subscription in your App Store subscriptions and 'report a problem with purchase'

you can also request a refund on Apple's website: https://tel.st/p4hfd

Please let us know if there are any further questions or concerns.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

ArniJ
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Netball live app subscription not recognised

Hi Aaron, yep, the Apple ID in the App Store is the same as the one used to purchase. I did just go back and try to ‘restore App Store purchase’ which I didn’t do after going through the subscription process - that worked! Turns out the game wasn’t a bad one to miss in the end but am all set for tonight’s matches. Thanks so much for your help!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit