Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Netball Live - Videos not playing

Hi
I have no issues replying videos on the netball live app until now - when i go to play a video it opens, the seconds go by at the bottom as if playing however no video or sound begins.

I am on an iphone8 trying to use my telstra 4G - again havent had any problems before

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Re: Netball Live - Videos not playing

I have also tried logging out, deleting the app and redownloading and turning phone off
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @LukeDiamond,

Thanks for reporting this through to us. Our team are currently investigating this and hope to have the video restored on Netball Live as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

- Tony

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Hi

I am experiencing the same problem. When I choose any replay in the app, the video plays but there’s only a white screen and no sound.

Has a solution been found yet?

Tori
Highlighted

I am experiencing the same problem, is there a solution?
Highlighted

Has this problem been resolved? It seems to be doing it again. I have updated the app and still no videos will work?
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for your posts and I will chase this up in more detail. I will provide an update as soon as I can.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

Has this problem been fixed. I have just nought the annual subscription and the video will no t play. When will this be fixed. Why take $$ for subscriptions if the app is not working. Will you be giving refunds.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

@scrub1935 This is a temporary issue and I assure you that we will resolve as soon as we can but there would be no need to switch off subscriptions. I am confident that this will be resolved soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Highlighted

What’s happening with this app. No videos playing. Paid money for this app so I can watch netball. 🤨🤨🤨🤨

Highlighted

no idea! asked about the issue weeks ago, and now because of quad series and other people noticing they might actually decide to work it out

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit