Rachy16
Level 1: Cadet

Netball live

Answered

Hi,

My netball live app is not working. I sign in  or use my mobile data and then when I click watch live or watch replay it just goes back to the sign in page. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Re: Netball live

Hello @Rachy16,

Thanks for your message, sorry to see you've had some issues accessing the app.

For paid subscriptions, it is necessary to ensure the Google Account/Apple ID used to

purchase is the one currently signed into the App/Play Store. When opening the app,

select 'restore app store purchase' (you do not sign in).

For Telstra mobile customers, ensure you are connected to mobile data (turn off Wi-Fi)

when opening the app and select 'Free for Telstra mobile customers' (you do not sign in).

Reinstall the Netball Live App to kickstart the setup process again.

Once the Live Pass has been restored or redeemed, you are then prompted to set up

a login, but logging in will not provide premium features if you have not first redeemed or restored the purchase.

(It sounds like you are signing into an empty account with no Live Pass attached).

Hopefully that helps, if you continue to have any issues, please clarify if you have subscribed via the Play/App

Store or are a Telstra mobile customer, as well as the details of the device in use (make, model and iOS/Android version).

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Hello @Rachy16,

Thanks for your message, sorry to see you've had some issues accessing the app.

For paid subscriptions, it is necessary to ensure the Google Account/Apple ID used to

purchase is the one currently signed into the App/Play Store. When opening the app,

select 'restore app store purchase' (you do not sign in).

For Telstra mobile customers, ensure you are connected to mobile data (turn off Wi-Fi)

when opening the app and select 'Free for Telstra mobile customers' (you do not sign in).

Reinstall the Netball Live App to kickstart the setup process again.

Once the Live Pass has been restored or redeemed, you are then prompted to set up

a login, but logging in will not provide premium features if you have not first redeemed or restored the purchase.

(It sounds like you are signing into an empty account with no Live Pass attached).

Hopefully that helps, if you continue to have any issues, please clarify if you have subscribed via the Play/App

Store or are a Telstra mobile customer, as well as the details of the device in use (make, model and iOS/Android version).

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Rachy16
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks. I deleted the app and reinstalled and the it finally allowed me to login as a Telstra customer.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit