Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

No replays

Hi, 

i am in South Africa, with an active subscription, on iOS 13.3.1. All replays have been removed from my app? Any details please? 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: No replays

Same, I'm in the UK - came on this morning to watch the bushfire relief match and all my replays have gone! There isn't even an option to "watch replays" anymore!! 

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

This has also happened to me in the UK. It was fine last night, however this morning all replays have disappeared. Any information about when this will be sorted? I was very excited to watch the bushfire relief match today. 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @GerrieOli4 @Gracie3 @Nicholauk

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with watching replays via the Netball Live App.

Whilst the Bushfire Relief game replay won't be available, replays from previous Super Netball seasons should be available. 

Can I confirm that you're unable to access replays via the Fixtures tab?

If you use the arrow at the top to go back to the 2019 Super Netball season, and select the round/game, is there an option to watch replays or is this what has disappeared? 

I've forwarded this to the technical team for further investigation, however if you can confirm your device and iOS/Android version this will be helpful. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Hi @Kjorg , I am on iOS 13.3.1

The replay via the Fixtures Tab does not work either. 
thanks! 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @GerrieOli4

Can you please send us a screenshot of one of the 2019 Super Netball games from the fixtures tab?

As per the screenshot below, as an example I selected the 2019 Grand Final and it shows a Watch Replay button under the results. 

If you don't see this option, can you first uninstall and reinstall the Netball Live App to see if this assists, and send us a screenshot of what you see. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

I can now acces replays via that function, thanks for the service @Kjorg 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit