KevLL
Level 1: Cadet

Subscription Issues

I am beyond upset, I have downloaded this app and paid for subscription that I am not able to use! I am not able to watch any of the matches. I would like for this issue to be rectify ASAP or my money back!!! I’ve been searching this app and no way of contacting any admin etc, this is absolutely not acceptable!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Subscription Issues

Why are you not able to watch any matches?

- What device are you using?

- Where are you located?

- What matches are you trying to watch?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
aaron_h
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Subscription Issues

Hello @KevLL,

Apologies for the delayed response.

All support for the Netball Live App is provided right here on Crowd Support.

Can you please confirm what matches you are trying to access?

The Netball Live App will continue to provide access to Suncorp Super Netball content until the 31st December 2021. 

First time subscribers to the Netball Live App also receive a free 2-week trial.

As the current digital rights deal between Netball Australia and Telstra is due to finish at the conclusion of the 2021 season, Telstra is unable to sell a subscription beyond 31 December 2021.

To find out how to access Netball from that date, please check out the announcement Netball Australia made back in Feb. 

If you have any further concerns, please confirm what content you are trying to access, and if you used an iOS or Android device to subscribe.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit