Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Yearly Subscription

I am wanting to purchase a yearly subscription but it won’t allow me to do this via the app. How can I purchase a yearly subscription?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Yearly Subscription

Hello @doc14,

Thanks for your message, apologies for any issues accessing an AFL Live Pass.

The purchase for the App is made via the App Store or Play Store, depending on whether

an iOS or Android device was used to subscribe.

If you directly access the store, are you able to confirm that the payment details are correct,

and that you are signed into the correct Google Account/Apple ID?

Purchases have only just been turned back on, if you are still having issues it would be appreciated

if you could please provide as much info as possible for us to investigate. 

(Description of path taken, device details found in settings>about, troubleshooting attempted etc.)

-Aaron

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Hi,

This is what comes up when I try to purchase the yearly netball live subscription. 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @doc14,

Thanks for that info, apologies I incorrectly thought your enquiry was for an AFL Live Pass.

Currently we have disabled annual purchases for a Netball Live pass due to the impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic.

All content is available in the Netball Live App without a Live Pass at the moment. 

Once we get confirmation on fixtures etc. for the next season we will turn purchases back on closer to the season starting.

-Aaron

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit