Foffnow
Level 2: Rookie

24/7 app doesn’t launch

Answered

The 24/7 app hasn’t launched on my mobile since I changed plans to the Telstra Mobile Starter Plan

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Dowser
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: 24/7 app doesn’t launch

The Telstra 24/7 app is now known as the My Telstra app. You could download it from your phone’s App Store & log in using your Telstra ID and password.

View solution in original post

Foffnow
Accepted Solution

Thank you. Fixed. So I had deleted the app, but not from the App Store, so it was still hanging around in the background and had literally like hung itself. I’d be launching the app and it would flash for a spilt second, but always disappear.

so I searched for removing apps from the App Store, and there was a setting I needed to change. Then uninstalled, Re-installed and bingo it worked. Thank you again for your tips.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
SteveW_52

Does the app give any errors? does it just hang, or does it go back to the main screen you tried to launch it from?

You could try clearing the cache and data for the app, or uninstall and reinstall it (to get the latest).

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
Dowser
Accepted Solution

The Telstra 24/7 app is now known as the My Telstra app. You could download it from your phone’s App Store & log in using your Telstra ID and password.

Foffnow
Accepted Solution

Thank you. Fixed. So I had deleted the app, but not from the App Store, so it was still hanging around in the background and had literally like hung itself. I’d be launching the app and it would flash for a spilt second, but always disappear.

so I searched for removing apps from the App Store, and there was a setting I needed to change. Then uninstalled, Re-installed and bingo it worked. Thank you again for your tips.

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more