Maja555
Level 1: Cadet

24/7 Chat complaint

Hello

It appears 24/7 chat doesn't work properly overseas. I'm in Nepal. I've tried on my laptop in Google Chrome and internet explorer as well as on my mobile. Any help would be much appreciated as its expensive to call. (my international roaming is not working here in Nepal so I can't exactly call from my mobile service. I just loaded 10$ Skype credit to call the mobile number and was on hold until all the credit expired). Any help with chatting with someone from Telstra would be much appreciated. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Lindy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: 24/7 Chat complaint

Hi Maja555

Sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing when attempting to chat with us from overseas. 

What was it you were wanting to chat about, was it the International Roaming issue? 

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more