gigi2612
Level 1: Cadet

activate my prepaid sim

hi as i still have not got my sim from Telstra truly shocking...disgusting im so sick of useless telstra

i went and bought one can u activate it for me???

sim no <Removed for Privacy>   for my mobile no <Removed for Privacy>
u can contact me on <Removed for Privacy>urgent I'm sick of waiting
this is last time.. and if nothing happens I'm cancelling all my accounts 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: activate my prepaid sim

Nobody will contact you as a result of your post (except maybe scammers). Never post your mobile number or other account details in a public forum such as Crowdsupport.

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to account information or the activation systems.

Have you tried activating the SIM at https://telstra.com/activate ? Note: if you have bought a Prepaid SIM pack, then that comes with its' own number and you can't activate it with your number. If you need a blank SIM to be activated with your number, go to a Telstra Store an pick one up if you can.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
gigi2612

one day u might actually do something about helping you client 

Jupiter

You're not my client (I don't know why you would think that I work for Telstra). You are posting in a public forum where customers attempt to assist in helping other customers.

This is not an official Telstra Customer Service channel. You want the My Telstra app on your mobile for that.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
gigi2612

pre paid

one day im so sick of telstra honeslty this is bul**bleep**

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more