Maldrid
Level 1: Cadet

Activated pre-paid card not working

Hi, I purchased a pre-paid sim online a few days ago, managed to activate it but half way through the activation process the online page seemed to just stall - no confirmation email, text or anything. I tried again to activate it but it says it's already activated - and yet the phone can not make calls or anything. I tried calling support but it keeps sending me online. The one time I managed to get through to an operater after 30 minutes on hold, they hung up on me because they couldn't seem to fix my problem. I tried calling back 3 times, all 30+ mins hold each but got no where. This is pathetic service and exactly why I cancelled my previous plan with you guys. Could somebody PLEASE contact me about this. I really needed a simple, straight forward easy pre-paid plan but this is an absolute nightmare. I've really been hung out to dry on this, spent $20 for a sim card which is completely useless. Top service.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Activated pre-paid card not working

Hi Maldrid. 

Thanks for getting in touch, apologies for the delay getting back to you. I see you were having some troubles regarding your order prepaid activation. 

As it has been over a month since then, did you end up getting this activated in the end? If not please let me know what has been happened recently, happy to help or get you pointed in the right direction for further assistance. 

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more