Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Cable outage Kenmore

Hi,

Just moved in and the NBN in Kenmore is down. Could you please tell me when this will be restored as I need it for work.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Cable outage Kenmore

Hi Ados,

There looks to be some known outages in the area at present. Techs are currently working to resolve as soon as possible. You can check for updates to this at any time by visiting this link https://outages.telstra.com/ 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Hi Jess,

Any sort of eta as I've been told it's taken anywhere between 3-4 months to fix in the past at this particular address.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Regrettably there isn't an estimated restoration time at this stage, I apologise. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

Hi Jess,

Why are we being told there will be a tech to fix on Monday, then come Tuesday again no tech again, leave messages with Telstra and nobody gets back to us.

When is this going to be fixed and or why bother telling customers anything without actually attempting to commit?
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Our apologies,

Once your service has been restored we would be more than happy to assist you further with your Telstra bill and review the amount of time the service was not used during the billing period due to the disruption of service.

You can speak to a member of the team securely via live-chat http://tel.st/d3gw when needing to do this.

I would recommend bookmarking our service status page link, Jess has sent to check for any updates as this is the best way to monitor any change to the restoration date and time frame for listed disruptions and outages. 

In saying this if you would like to speak with a member of our technical support team they can be reached on 13 39 33.

Please keep us posted with any updates as the situation progresses. 

- Stef 

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more