Foffnow
Level 2: Rookie

Can I add One Number subscription to the Telstra Mobile Starter Plan

Hi, I have a $40 Telstra Mobile Starter Plan. Not sure why but this plan doesn’t allow me to launch the Telstra app. Wondering whether this plan will allow me to add the iWatch via OneNumber for an additional $5/mo? Thanks.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Dowser
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Can I add One Number subscription to the Telstra Mobile Starter Plan

It looks like you have 3 similar threads in existence. You might be able to enable One Number once you get the My Telstra app operating.

Foffnow
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Can I add One Number subscription to the Telstra Mobile Starter Plan

Hi Dowser, correct. I went through the fine print and learnt that the $40/mo starter plan would not support OneNumber (along with international roaming, Telstra WiFi) so today, before the special is over in just a few days, I upgraded from the $40/mo Starter Plan to the 180G plan for $65/mo for the first 12 months. My Apple Watch is in transit (due 4 Nov), so I was pretty sure if I waited for the watch to arrive on Wednesday, only to likely learn that my $40 plan would not support OneNumber, the special would have been over. And I would have been cranky. So all good, I got lots of data and am looking forward to setting the watch up. Thanks again for your response. Yeah, I have been putting all these little niggles I have had with my phone to the side, so today was the day to tackle them all. I think I am now all up and running nicely. Best to you. 

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more