OoDeSpeRadoO
Level 3: Gumshoe

Can't check International Availability and pricnng

Hi All

It appears the link to "Availability and  Pricing Tools" under Telstra International Roaming: 

https://www.telstra.com.au/international-roaming/mobiles-on-a-plan

is broken as it doesn't display the portal/page where I can check actual country and its associated PAYG call, SMS and DAta charges, also advising whether Telstra pass is available or not.

i checked last Friday and it wasn't available either so it's better to report rather than wait and watch.

if you could please fix the link, it would be awesome. OR

Does anyone know if the page has been shifted elsewhere, i can't find anywhere on the website.

Thank you

Pallav

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Palpatine
Level 20: Director

Re: Can't check International Availability and pricnng

Hi pallav - I'm currently overseas and from my IPhone you are correct, you click on the availability and pricing tool and just go into a loop, I'll pass it up the line
If I've been of assistance please assist others by marking the post accordingly. Click the "Like" button,
Palpatine has participated in Social Media accreditation through Telstra and has access to some enhanced support and escalation processes. Palpatine is not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely his own.
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

It would appear that someone added a redirect from the tool to the main page.

I will flag it with one of the moderators so that it can be recitified.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
OoDeSpeRadoO
Level 3: Gumshoe

Greetings Palpatine

The issue has been fixed, the link is back on and is working perfect!

Cheers

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more