Ann15
Level 1: Cadet

cannot make calls from home on my mobile

I have had my Samsung Galexy 3 for 3.5 years, my house has NBN, no problems for 18 months.

For the last 2 weeks I have been unable to make or receive calls on  my mobile while I am at home. When out anywhere else its fine. The is no problem with email ( phone or computer) internet, apps or anything else , just calls.

Sometimes there is a weak signel and I can make a call but it may keep cutting out.

Phone has been checked with an app and it is working fine.

Telstra cannot find the solution ( tried 2 shops)

I suspect a problem with my NBN but then why is everything else , including a family memebers phone working fine?

It has been 2 weeks so the problem is not going away. I don't want to get another phone --it may not solve the problem.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: cannot make calls from home on my mobile

Your NBN connection shouldn't be causing any problems with your mobile making calls.

It is more likely a change at Tower. Do the other members of your family who aren't having problems have the same model phone, or newer ones?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more