Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Cannot make outgoing or receive incoming calls over 4g IPhone 7 Plus

Hi,

I have an iPhone 7 Plus and at home I have nearly full 4g reception. However I am unable to make or receive calls over the network.

i am able to do it in town on 4g or over 3G. I have 4g voLTE on and have reset my network settings etc. my partner can make and receive calls on his Samsung so I’m assuming it’s my phone. looking for a solution thanks! 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Cannot make outgoing or receive incoming calls over 4g IPhone 7 Plus

What town are you near (and your direction from that town)? It could be the band that your nearest tower is using.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I am in Darwin River rural area of Darwin 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Liza5, I can't see any current disruptions in the area when I check here & when I check the coverage here, it looks good. If you're on the fringe of a 4G coverage area, you may get a better experience by turning off 4G/LTE. If there are no disruptions, coverage has lessened or it says no service, it's best to report the issue to our mobile assurance team on 132200 between 8am-8pm AEST or 8am-5pm AEST on weekends. Alternatively, you can also speak with our messaging team via the Telstra app for assistance. -Shannon

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more