Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Company Mobile Number to Personal Porting

Hi

I am about to leave my company and I have a company paid Telstra mobile number.  I want to port the mobile number to a personal but not to Telstra but to Aldi.  Can that be done?

Do I nee also contact Aldi?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Company Mobile Number to Personal Porting

You and your company would need to fill in a change of ownership form to transfer ownership of the service to yourself.

You would then be able to port the service to Aldi if you wished.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks

After change of ownership of the number,  do I need to sign up for a plan?  If I don't need to sign up for a plan how long have I got before my number is forfeited?

Highlighted

The service is transferred to you. That includes the current plan (if it's still available) that it is on and the financial obligations that are involved with it. If it is no longer under contract, then you could change at any time without penalty.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more