brotell
Level 4: Private Eye

coverage moonta yorke peninsula sa

we currently seem to be having coverage problems phones having little or no reception this also includes land lines the telstra site says there is no faults at this time but i find that difficult to believe, any ideas would be appreciated.

Regards

Terry

Live for today tomorrow you maybe dead

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
LeahS
Level 1: Cadet

Re: coverage moonta yorke peninsula sa

Same problem at Bute! Have had this problem a couple of weeks now. Rang support but they just checked settings on my phone. I said everyone having same problem. Hope someone answers
Bunty1
Level 18: Intelligence Chief

not sure if i have the right postcode if not just enter yours here but at this one there are a few problems 

http://servicestatus.telstra.com/servicestatus/goc.do?q=postcode_5558.html&postcode=5558   I might tell you what the problems are and if there is a eta on fixing them 

LeahS

Not sure if this is related to your problems. But i hope it helps:

Telstra Hi Leah,

The outage in Paskeville is ongoing at the moment unfortunately. This is due to a network interference in the area, this generally means that someone is using a device they shouldn't be which impacts on the mobile network and causes interference.

We are working to locate the cause of the interference as soon as possible and will have it shut down immediately once found.

-Matt W
brotell

hi Leah and Bunty I hope they do find a problem its starting to become a pain if you are talking to some one and it drops out

Terry
LeahS

were not even getting that. Yeah it does sound like someone is draining the signal by using wrong device. I had Telstra try to ring my mobile several times even though i could see some range on my phone at the time, call still would not connect. Just a worry to hear its on going
brotell

I am on my high horse again the coverage in my area at Moonta Bay is to say the least crap I was talking to my daughter in adelaide when suprise suprise it just dropped out coverage was 0 and it is not just a one of. If I move outside the coverage goes up, but if go into Moonta itself I have full coverage I am talking a distance of 2 kilometers. Shorly Telstra has better coverage than that.

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more