Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Coverage

Answered

I've tried to report an outage relating to mobile coverage for the last three days. Since Monday there has been no data. This is the case for any Telstra customer I have spoken to in the building. I'm unable to report the outage on the website as there is a high volume, the link to the outage map does not work. When I call to report an outage I am diverted to report the issue via chat on my phone, which I can't do because there is no coverage. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Coverage

You could try sending an email to Basestation.Enquiries@team.telstra.com and let them know of the location of the problem.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

What can I do from here? 

Highlighted

You can't report coverage problems online at the moment as the form has been removed.

With using the app on your phone, if you connect your phone to a wifi network it will still work.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

There is no Wifi network available. I feel I am going in circles with trying to report this problem. If they don't know how can anything be done.

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

You could try sending an email to Basestation.Enquiries@team.telstra.com and let them know of the location of the problem.

View solution in original post

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more