cameronc2
Level 1: Cadet

International Roaming

Hi all, 

Previously had iPhone 6s on the premium plan, traveled without a problem, connected to roaming fairly quickly. Had one issue in Hong Kong, but that was wide spread at the time. 

Recently upgraded to iPhone X and first overseas trip with it, during both stopover in Singapore and while i'm currently in India, i can connect to a network for data and/or voice for a few seconds, then i lose network all together. Reset network settings, tried manually selecting network. 

Any other ideas/ suggestions? 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
MattyC
Support Team
Support Team

Re: International Roaming

Sorry to hear, Cameronc2. Please have discuss this with our mobile tech support livechat team -  http://tel.st/8jgx
If you log into the online chat with the same email address each time, the consultant can read all of your previous conversations, and get up to date quickly. 
Please let us know how you get on - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

cameronc2

Hi MattyC. Thanks for your reply. I've already gone through the live chat process - my original email outlined some of the steps they told me to take. Is there anything different this link will give/ walk through with me?

MattyC
Support Team
Support Team

Often the tech support team need to eliminate likely causes sequentially, which can unfortunately require multiple contacts, particularly for rarer issues
Please get back in touch with them, and request they read the previous conversation.

Appreciate your patience in this. Please keep us in the loop, as I'd like to know this has finally been resolved - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

cameronc2

Thanks, i'd like to see it resolved too. I'm due to travel again in about 5 weeks, if it cant be resolved, i'll switch to an alternate carrier. 

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more