Dibbsy
Level 1: Cadet

International Travel Pass Help

Hi,

I have been in the US for wokr for the past 4 weeks and purchased the 30 day travel pass for zone 3 so I was covered for the US.

However I can see the call costs for international calls go over $1000 even though they should be covered with the travel pass.

Questiosn I have are :

- Should I be able to see the details of whcih travel pass Ipurchased on my account? As Im not able to.

- Is it normal to be able to see the 2.2 GB data usage details but not the details for the international call costs?

- At what point is the cost of the travel pass applied to my account as I still havent seen a charge for this as of yet.

If I could get a quick reponse to this question that would be great as Im really worried about the excess charges on my account as I thought I had dome the correct thing to reduce these charges by purchasing an international travel pass.

Thanks

Shaun

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Gamgees
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: International Travel Pass Help

Hey @Dibbsy

Apologies that we were not able to reply to this when you posted, a forum is not always the most instantaneous method for reply. Have you been able to speak to someone to verifiy what you are being charged for? We do have our Live Chat teams that are available 24x7 online (and from overseas!) and you can reach them here  http://tel.st/hsc3 - they'll be able to confirm the charges and what is showing for you. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more