mjb3824
Level 1: Cadet

Is iPhone 6/6S bought in USA compatible with Telstra's 4G network

Answered

I am going to USA in 3 weeks and considering buying an iPhone6/6S while there and bringing it back to Australia. I've found conflicting information as to whether it would be compatible to Australian networks, in particular Telstra's 4G network. Can you please advise whether such a phone will be compatible to the Telstra network. I know I'll need an unlocked phone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tezz
Level 20: Director
Accepted Solution

Re: Is iPhone 6/6S bought in USA compatible with Telstra's 4G network

Hi, Mjb3824,

Welcome to CrowdSupport®.

Short answer, yes. As it is a multi-band device, it's globally compatible.

Kind regards,

Hit the Kudos button if you have found my contribution helpful and please mark Accepted Solutions where applicable.

Other than being a customer, I have no affiliation with Telstra Corporation Limited, and all opinions expressed are solely my own which may not necessarily be mirrored or endorsed by the company.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Tezz
Level 20: Director
Accepted Solution

Re: Is iPhone 6/6S bought in USA compatible with Telstra's 4G network

Hi, Mjb3824,

Welcome to CrowdSupport®.

Short answer, yes. As it is a multi-band device, it's globally compatible.

Kind regards,

Hit the Kudos button if you have found my contribution helpful and please mark Accepted Solutions where applicable.

Other than being a customer, I have no affiliation with Telstra Corporation Limited, and all opinions expressed are solely my own which may not necessarily be mirrored or endorsed by the company.

View solution in original post

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more