Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Loyalty

I am currently a visitor from uk staying with my son. I wanted a sim for the 3 months I am here.

so because him and his friends and family are with Telstra I went into the shop in Canberra. They could not give the the package I wanted so advised the online version.

i ordered the sim online on Sunday 2nd Feb. Should take a few days.

Many emails later it now might be delayed fo up to 15 days!!!

so leave it and wait and stay with their Telstra loyalty. Or walk into another shop and get it right there and then? Order number

PPST50616189

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Loyalty

@Angry1066 No-one here has access to customer accounts, you will have to ring support on 13 22 00.

For speed, it is always best to pick on up directly from a Telstra store or shop. And if you googled the SIM start-up plan cost you would likely find it discounted at another store as well..

E.G Officeworks has the $30 SIM for $15 atm.

Also, being from oversea's you might not be aware that Telstra's little brother Belong mobile has some very good plans. Uses the same network, just no access to 4GX or VoLTE & VoWiFi. But allot cheaper :-)

https://www.belong.com.au/mobile/plans 

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more