AsianVillage
Level 1: Cadet

Mobile Coverage outage at Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown?

I have 3 services with Telstra which I use for business purposes. For the last 2-3 weeks, the network coverage for the bottom level of the shopping centre has gone from very good to non-existent (or SOS to be exact).

Can you please look into the matter as it has been hugely difficult to run my business without any network coverage for much of the bottom floor and carpark. The network coverage used to be perfect (which was the main reason I signed up 3 services to Telstra), so perhaps there are some issues with your towers in the area.

The shopping centre can be found at

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Sunnybank+Hills+Shoppingtown/@-27.611364,153.054232,17z/data=!3...

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
JRTB
Level 2: Rookie

Mobile Coverage

I am having coverage issues at home, I am in the shadow of a tower and Telstra confirms there is nothing they can do. They are prepared to sell me a smart antenna for $730.00 to improve my signal. Their other solution was recommend I change to another company with better signal and they will refund any unused credit or fees. I can't believe they expect me to fund their solution for their network failings. Does anybody know of a cheaper signal booster out there? Thanks

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more