Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Mobile Data not working

Answered
I have been using my mobile data that is included in my plan but I haven't used all my gigabytes but after updating to iOS 9 my mobile data hasn't been working. I would turn it on but when I open an app it pop up as there is no internet connection and when turned the mobile data on and off to try again but still not working. I even tried resetting my settings but still not working. How can I fix this? I
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Mobile Data not working

Seems like there's been a few people striking the same problem meryl_gee.

Take a look at this guide to correct the problem: http://wccftech.com/fix-cellular-data-on-ios-9-iphone/

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Seems like there's been a few people striking the same problem meryl_gee.

Take a look at this guide to correct the problem: http://wccftech.com/fix-cellular-data-on-ios-9-iphone/

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

stlll not working after reset

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more