Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Mobile phone down, can't contact Telstra because it needs a working number, now in hell

Anyone from Telstra or the community to help.  My post pay phone is down, "no service".  Looks like there is a problem with the account, my login and trying to use the IVR with the number doesn't work, this also breaks the mytelstra app, can't login or receive messages, which is the only way to contact Telstra now.

So I have no working phone number and no way to contact Telstra to get it fixed. Any advice?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Mobile phone down, can't contact Telstra because it needs a working number, now in hell

If your phone isn't working (try connecting via wifi and it should work - depending on the model), send a message tot he Telstra Facebook or Twitter accounts as they are being monitored.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more