EJ18
Level 1: Cadet

Mobile transfer

Answered

Hi. We are struggling to get my mum mobile sorted. She has alwyas been with telstra but due to financial issues we are moving her to belong $25 plan. Telstra emailed belong a few days ago to import her number which was very helpful. But when my sister put the belong sim in and activated it the phine has not activated. Her phone has been shut down with telstra even though she still has credit remaining so she is now without an active phone.. she lives alone and is 90 years old. Can someone please help. I am in Victoria and she is in nsw. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DrQ
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Mobile transfer

The service with Telstra would disconnect automatically when the Belong service is activated. If the activation has been requested, the old service then disconnected, then it would be a matter of putting in the activated Belong SIM card. If that still isn’t working it would be a matter of checking with Belong. 

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
DrQ
Accepted Solution

Re: Mobile transfer

The service with Telstra would disconnect automatically when the Belong service is activated. If the activation has been requested, the old service then disconnected, then it would be a matter of putting in the activated Belong SIM card. If that still isn’t working it would be a matter of checking with Belong. 

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more