Spears
Level 1: Cadet

Network Blackspot Chambers Flat, QLD

Network Blackspots.. is anything being done to resolve the issue?? I'm in Chambers Flat, QLD and its a really bad blackspot for network and signal for example I'd be more likely to get reception out at sea

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
iUseYahoo
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Network Blackspot Chambers Flat, QLD

You could try connecting by Ethernet, you can get them from Search results for: 'Ethernet' | Harvey Norman Australia I recommend a CAT6 if possible if not a CAT5. You could also trying moving closer to the router or modem (kind of obvious). You could get a wifi extender for pretty cheap, move things that may be in the way of your router or modem.

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Network Blackspot Chambers Flat, QLD

The nearest towers are 3.5-4km away and terrain (and High Voltage Transmission Line) is not your friend in this case.

I can't see any proposals for new towers in the vicinity.

You could report the problem by either going to https//fix.telstra.com or by sending an email (include your contact details) to basestation.enquiries@team.telstra.com

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more