kylieg
Level 2: Rookie

No mobile service 3338

It’s been out since 11am and there’s nothing on the outage page.  Anyone have any idea what’s going on?

It’s not my phone and I’m paid - drove to next suburb and it’s working.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: No mobile service 3338

Did you happen to notice the large storms that passed through this morning?

Odds are that they are the cause of the outage (equipment damage and/or power outage).

CitiPower/Powercorp have power outages listed in that area and Telstra has a mobile service disruption listed for Exford due to the severe weather.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
WillowR
Support Team
Support Team

Re: No mobile service 3338

Hey kylieg, we've seen a fair few suburbs in Vic impacted by the heavy weather over the past few days, if you can specify the suburb I can check and see when you're due to be up and running again

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more