Munymummy
Level 1: Cadet

No Mobile Service - GUNDAGAI NSW 2722

Hi Telstra,

We have no service, eftpos is down all over town and your web site still says no outages? Also sending or asking for sms feedback when there is no mobile service is not helpful. I first noticed at around 10.30am it is now 12.30pm Can you please check and update your page.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: No Mobile Service - GUNDAGAI NSW 2722

Not through this forum as it's not an official Telstra support channel.

You can report it (after running through the troubleshooter) via https://fix.telstra.com.au through your computer (or mobile connected via wifi).

If your mobile is connected to a wifi network and is VoLTE compatible, you can also try calling 132200 or use the messaging function within the My Telstra app (SMSoWiFi might also work, depending on your phone).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Munymummy
Level 1: Cadet

Re: No Mobile Service - GUNDAGAI NSW 2722

Thanks Jupiter, I was cut off twice while calling on the work landline and could not sms as suggested on their web site (as there was no service), the app was not working and the forum was the next option recommended on their web site by Telstra so it seemed a legitimate line of communication - I should have known better.  It has come back on now after about 5 hours and a lot of frustrated people thinking it was their own phones and continually restarting, taking out sims, changing passwords all because the web site said there were no outages when obviously there was. The outage may not have been Telstras fault but I owul dhave thought they would be quicker to update and alert people on their web site to stop people inadvertently doing more harm than good trying to fix their own mobiles. Thanks again for your reply.

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more