smle303
Level 2: Rookie

No Service

I do not have mobile service at Bemm River Vic 3889,I have no landline,just a mobile,service has been off since yesterday at 10:15am and still going,I have to make Doc appointments and get results,but no damn service!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: No Service

Yes, there is a known outage at Bemm River. There is no ETA on resumption of service at this time.

You can check for updates at https://outages.telstra.com

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Jupiter

Do you have a phone that is capable of VoWiFi?

Turn the wifi on on your mobile and see if you can make a call.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
smle303

Nope does not work?

Jupiter

What model phone is it? Just want to make sure it isn't capable before giving up on the idea.

Unfortunately the only other option is to drive towards the Princes Highway. The tower at Manorina isn't reporting any problems.

smle303

Samsung A-70

It is out,no one has internet,wifi or mobile phones,the ones with landlines are okay,this is pathetic !

Jupiter

OK. If there is no internet, how are you posting here? Do you just mean no internet on your mobile?

If your Home Broadband is working, then you should be able to use VoWifi.

The Samsung A70 can use VoWifi. To make sure it's turned on,

Open the phone app

Tap the Menu icon (3 dots icon)

Tap Settings

Go down to Wi-Fi Calling and make sure it's turned on.

If your phone is showing a mobile network connection but not working (indicates a problem with the backhaul), then tap on the Wi-Fi Calling and switch it to Wi-Fi preferred for the time being.

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more