Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Note10+ 5g loses network. Needs reboot.

I still haven't had a single recurrence since Android 10 luckily! It's been good for over a month now. I suspect it must still be something wrong on certain cell towers causing the issue for some people

Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

Is it unreasonable to expect an honest answer out of Telstra / Samsung as to why this was happening (and why so infrequently / not at all for some now)?  Mine was away for repairs / assessment of one type or another five times and eventually had to threaten magistrate's court (on advice of fair trading wa) before Harvey Norman would refund...

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Im still having issues constantly, im now trying to get Samsung or Telstra to replace it for me but its in the middle of the lock down and my phone is not working properly -_-

Level 4: Private Eye

Sorry to hear SHO9UN - I was successful (had to file small claims complaint) in getting Harvey Norman to refund mine (outright purchase), and ended up getting the 10G+ (4G only) and haven't looked back. Amazing by comparison and was $600 cheaper.

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more