Yannick
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Planning a trip overseas with a Apple iPhone - International roaming tips

Watch our new Apple iPhone video with tips on how to set up international roaming and manage your data usage on your mobile before you go. 

For more information visit: http://www.telstra.com/overseas

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
jokiin
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Planning a trip overseas with a Apple iPhone - International roaming tips

the info for email is not quite correct, turning push off has no effect on Exchange based accounts (including Gmail) also when you do turn push off it only turns if off on the primary account, if you have multiple accounts setup you need to go to advanced settings and turn them off individually

good basic info though and a step in the right direction
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statistically, three out of five people are not the other two
Yannick
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Planning a trip overseas with a Apple iPhone - International roaming tips

Thanks for the feedback Jokiin, i will pass this info back to the team.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more