Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Port from optus to teslstra error

Hi there,
Been 5 days and counting waiting for a port of my post paid optus to telstra. No issues with my other phone porting from Optus to Telstra. Issue escalated twice and no return calls. Is this a common issue ?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Port from optus to teslstra error

Hey dsjohhson, thank you for your post.

I am sorry to hear of the delay in this porting and that you have not been called back that is disappointing.

Did you have an order number? If so, pop it in the order tracker here https://tel.st/35gh7 and let me know what it advises.

- Ryan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Hi there,

All I get is the following,

Sorry, we can't retrieve your order details at this time. Please try again later.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hey dsjohnson,

When were you last contacted by whoever is managing the escalation? Where was the port order placed? If it was in store they should be managing this for you.

It might be worth getting straight onto the Mobile Number Portability team by calling 13 22 00 and saying "Mobile Port" at the prompt - they're going to be best placed to investigate and resolve this for you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more