Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Porting issues - waiting two months

31st August I initiated the move from Optus to Telstra as I could not get adequate mobile coverage when at home and as of 31 October I am still not ported across. I have followed advice given by Telstra Miranda store and Telstra call centres and every single promise Telstra staff have given me they have defaulted on - call backs don't happen and now they won't/can't give me a date when I will be ported across.  I have registered this with the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman on 26 September and been patient but it is not getting me anywhere.  I am bored by my allocated Telstra case manager and I don't have hours to follow up.  Any advice?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Porting issues - waiting two months

Appreciate your patience in this; really sorry for the frustration. We recently identified and resolved an issue we were having with port-in orders and are currently working through a backlog. How recently did you discuss this with your case manager? - Matthew. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more