Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Porting Issues?

I can appreciate your frustrations Casper 121. I am confident that your case manager will be working on getting this resolved as soon as they can. I can appreciate that this may be frustrating and I apologise. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Hi Jessica - For the past week I’ve called and sent emails repeatedly and nobody has contacted me. 

What’s the point in having a case manager If they weren’t call. Ive repeatedly asked for a new case manager and that gets refused. 

I am much better sticking with Vodafone. I’ve been with Telstra for 14 years but this is the final straw. 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hey @Casper121, if you don't hear back from your case manager by close of business Wednesday let me know and I can follow this up for you. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 2: Rookie

I’ve already been waiting over 1 week for a call back. Why can’t someone contact me before Wednesday? 

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more