Porting-forever
Level 1: Cadet

Porting problem

Porting from Amaysim to Boost for 8 days. My escalation has been made since 22 Oct. I only received one email from Boost on 20 Oct said my port will be delayed. I called Telstra customer service everyday and they said they will check and contact, but no emails, no calls, no txts.

Last week I was told it was waiting for my previous provider to release the number and I contacted my previous provider last Saturday and they already released my number. My number now has service but I don't have any credit or data to use as Amaysim, my previous provider has canceled my number. Now I was told there is no issue with my porting in the system.

Is there anyone able to solve the problem or even tell me what's the problem?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Porting problem

If your number was cancelled, how do you have service on it?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Porting-forever

I don't know. It seems it will be activate until it goes to another provider. I can receive TXT but no data, and the account of the  Amaysim shows no sim.

Jupiter

So, you have the Amaysim SIM in your phone?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Porting-forever

Yes. But seems today the porting is done. I changed the sim to boost now. Though I don't receive any email about it.

shezza5
Support Team
Support Team

Are you able to confirm your service with boost is working now? Or are you still requiring some assistance?

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more