Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Reception issue

Hi , I’m using a iPhone 11 pro max & always had network issue in buildings & carparks i really couldn’t see the Telstra network difference. Today i was in a shopping centre 3047 Melbourne location underground carpark 1 level & has sos . My partner has a iPhone x & is on Vodaphone network with full reception 4g. This has happened in other locations neat cbd very frustrating. Can it be a phone problem or is it just Telstra gone down hill? 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Reception issue

Hey @ Pressboard

The reception and connection speeds you receive can be impacted by a range of factors such as the mobile device you’re using, any signal interference in the area, services you use online and network traffic in your area. If this is an ongoing issue I would recommend chatting to our faults team to have this investigated, you can reach them in your My Telstra app. Once in the chat, the virtual assistant will ask you a few questions before asking a team member to contact you. More info about how that works here https://tel.st/7r4m7  

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Reception issue

Thanks. 

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more