Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Signal Strength

Hi There

I am based in Nelligen NSW and use a signal booster. Originally the signal strength was 103.3747 (LTE), lately the signal strength is only 53.144 to 57.384 (LTE).

Telstra was is the  signal strength from your Nelligen Tower so low, I am really struggling to receive any mobile coverage

Thanks

Stanley

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Signal Strength

Signal strengths are measured in negative dB, so -53dB is a much strionger signal than -103dB.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

According to the attachment, the higher the LTE score the better the signal

Highlighted

Have you tried repositioning the antenna? It may have moved slightly (being a directional antenna, a small movement can make a big difference).

If realigning the antenna doesn't help, email basestation.enquiries@team.telstra.com

including your name, address and phone number, the problem you are experiencing and the location of the tower that your antenna is pointed at (most likely)

RFNSA Site No: 2536020

Nelligen Town

Cnr of Old Nelligen Rd and Ironbark Range Rd

NELLIGEN

NSW 2536

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more