fdsfsafdsaf
Level 1: Cadet

Switch Service from Optus to Telstra with a bunch of problems that telstra support just can't solve

Hey Guys,

Anyone ever has the problem that after switched to telstra, some of the numbers calls but directly into your optus voicemail?  Also even telstra tells you that you don't need to do anything to optus account you will receive the final bill but optus still charge you as normal?

Contacted telstra service so many times, no one knows how to solve it plus promised me to call back which never received.

I just don't know what else I can do and what kind of service that I signed up.

If anyone ever had this kind of experience and solved it, please let me know. thanks in advance.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Switch Service from Optus to Telstra with a bunch of problems that telstra support just can't so

That means that Optus haven't compete the port properly (they need to put a redirect in the numbers database to direct the call to the Telstra network, otherwise non-Telstra calls can't find your service).

You will need to ask Telstra to contact the Optus porting team to get it fixed.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more