CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Air access anywhere in Sydney?

Hi I'm looking for a low cost universal wifi service that could be used by University students in Sydney who now have to stay home because of coronavirus. Some do not have access to the internet at home. Is Telstra Air or Fon wifi a suitable option? It would have to be available in the student's home.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Telstra Air access anywhere in Sydney?

If they have post paid mobile with Telstra they would be able to access Telstra Air for free from my understanding but the speeds are capped at around 2-3mbps and may not be suitable for there studying needs.
For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Telstra Air access anywhere in Sydney?

Thank you for the information.

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more