Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Coverage problem page not working

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone knows when the Telstra Coverage problem page will be working again. ? See error end of message below.

I need to report that alot of the Gold Coast Qld areas have only (1 bar) of signal 99% of the time no matter what type or brand of new Android or iPhone 4G is used. Eg: Robina 4226 1bar, Southport / Labrador areas 4215 1bar, Maudsland 4210 1bar etc just to name a few places, Years ago these areas used to have nearly full signal all the time, but in the last 10 years the signal bars have gone downhill to only 1 bar 99% of the time. I have many friends on Telstra & they all have the same issues outside on the GC. I don't know if the Telstra towers are now eg: not transmitting (as strong) as they used to be, or if Telstra has eg: (cut back on towers) on the GC and we need more towers put in. So need to report this issue & get the signal issues fixed.

https://service.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/coverage-feedback

REPORT A COVERAGE PROBLEM
We're currently experiencing a high volume of support requests and aren't taking any new reports of coverage problems for now.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more