Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Pre Paid update old plan

Hello All, 

My childern are both on Pre paid mobiles $30 plans, both of which are older plans.

I have suffered some frustration trying to get them updated to current plans

My Daughters plan is on a Pre Paid Extra Plan, gives her 2 gig of data and unlimited calls

My sons plan is on pre paid max plan, gives 15 gig of data and unlimited calls.

I have been trying to get them updated to the latest pre paid $30 complete plan, but i have been having no luck at all, I have tried the messaging app and also my telstra with no luck at all.

I don't believe either number is linked to me as we just bought the starter sim several years ago, i just want to be able to link them and update them

Can anyone help me?

Cheers

Graham

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra Pre Paid update old plan

To link them to your Telstra ID, log in via https://my.telstra.com.au and then click on Settings->Account Settings then scroll down and you will see a blue button to add a service/account. Click on that, enter the phone number of the service you are trying to add and a confirmation SMS will be sent to that number. Once it is confirmed, you will be able see and manage the service via the My Telstra app or the website.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more