Irish6
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra support does it exist ??

Does anyone know how to get hold of Telstra support? Phone number given doesn't work just refers to the app and the app does not respond if it does its like every 30mins you cannot have a conversation to get things done

Hopeless situation with Telstra, happy to take your money but no support when needed.......

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra support does it exist ??

The frontline consultants are dealing with multiple customers at once through the app, so that is why it can take some time to each response. Not ideal, but a large (~30%) percentage of the pre-Covid staff still aren't back in the system.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Irish6

Ah ok so i am getting a reply on the app around every 30mins, so i am suppose to forget about work and everything else i am doing today to hang on to my phone waiting for a reply? The rate it is going it will be going into the evening until i get a resolution and i am being optimistic 

Way to go Telstra service 

Jupiter

Well, no. You get a notification on your phone when someone replies. You can respond to it in your own time.

But yes, it can take a long time to get to the resolution.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Irish6

So basically as i said given their response time it will take a day to get a question answered or an issue resolved

mgreenwood
Level 2: Rookie

@Irish6 wrote:

So basically as i said given their response time it will take a day to get a question answered or an issue resolved

If you are lucky. I've just been back and forthing for almost 40hours. Every so often a new person replaces the previous and they ask all the same questions again. Then I get the same "thanks, I'll look into it..." Then I get "can you please restart your phone and test now..." For almost 2 days, same rubbish. I have literally just gone to another mobile provider and requested a churn of my number. I'm outta here, not worth the headache. Leave as soon as possible.

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more