Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
TLS issues with home router
(Second attempt at posting this)
have noticed recently that a small (but growing) number of websites are not reachable *only* from my home network. Only changes made are that client machines have been upgraded to the Microsoft Windows Fall Creators update.
- Have attempted to update Internet Options on the client machines to allow other versions of TLS - did not help
- Can't connect via IE11, or Edge
- Can connect when tethering, or VPN on home network.
- Can also connect when using same client machines at a different location, on a different network (EG: Corp net)
Thus I believe it has something to do with a security incompatibility with the router on this network.
Cannot securely connect to this page
This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner.
Your TLS security settings aren’t set to the defaults, which could also be causing this error.
- Go back to the last page
- Technicolor TG797n v3 (software - 16.1, firmware - 16.1.7565-580-RC)
- Surface Pro 3, running Win10 (v1709)
- Surface Book, running Win10 (v1709)
Any thoughts? Something requiring configuration on the router?
- 0 Likes
- 1,844 Views
- 0 Replies
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help