Paul20171
Level 1: Cadet

Travel pass purchase problem

Hello,

How do I purchase an international travel pass that lasts 14 days ????

Can't find out how it's done. 

Cheers.......

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Travel pass purchase problem

There is no such product anymore.

It is now all done as a day pass, so you activate the day pass and only get charged for those days that you use your phone/device.

Note: A day is as per  AEST, not the timezone that you are in.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Paul20171
Level 1: Cadet

Hello, so Telstra sent me a message saying I should use an international day pass. If I make calls every day, does that mean I have to buy a new pass every day ??

thanks......

Jupiter

The international day pass is self purchasing. Once you activate it, if you use your phone, you will get charged for that day.

If you use up your 100MB allowance on a day, the system will automatically add 500MB at a cost of $10 (this 500MB lasts for 31days from time of purchase and is used after you go over your 100MB per day limit - so you don't get hit again each day, just once the 500MB runs out).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more