thana88888
Level 1: Cadet

unavailable incoming calls in roaming

In roaming in europe. SMS , internet works, incoming calls not- robot tells this number disconnected. telstra support 7 hours solve problem and no result. anyone know what wrong ? postpaid account, iphone 6 and xiaomi a7 , reset network setting , change operator in setting - no results

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
OllieW
Support Team
Support Team

Re: unavailable incoming calls in roaming

Happy to take a look thana, are outgoing calls working fine?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

thana88888

Yes, outgoing calls working

OllieW
Support Team
Support Team

Ok and are the calls you've been receiving coming from Australia or Europe?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

thana88888

from AU US EUROPE, no one can not call to me , all of them listen NUMBER IS DISABLE

thana88888

or disconnected dont remember , but if TELTRA AIR connected then all ok

OllieW
Support Team
Support Team

Ok noted, best in that case will be to speak with our mobiles team via the My Telstra app:  https://tel.st/nh7q5

Ta!

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more