Ron99b
Level 2: Rookie

View PUK option missing

Does any know the technical reason why the View PUK and Replace SIM options don’t show on one of my Prepaid services in the My Telstra app. I’ve not been successful in convincing the chat team to take it on as a fault. But I suspect it’s also a symptom of the service not being configured correctly. For example auto recharge is on but fails.

Greatly appreciated.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: View PUK option missing

Are you logged into the app (using your Telstra ID), rather than it just picking up your local device's service information?

If the Auto-Recharge is failing, then there is either a misconfiguration in your account, or the payment method is incorrect (eg expired card details).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Ron99b
Level 2: Rookie

Hi Jupiter,

many thanks.

I am logged in.

I can see 3 of my prepaid services show VIEW PUK. This service differs.

The Credit Card is valid because when the auto recharge failed, the bit involving deduction from Credit Card worked ok. The data and expiry data stayed the same.

I got a refund through the chat team.

so I agree my service probably has a configuration error in the network,

regards

Ron.

LauraBee
Support Team
Support Team

Other than the failed auto recharge and missing PUK options in the app have you noticed any other issues with the service? If there's a misalignment or fault within the system our tech support team will be the best group to speak with, and they are reached easiest through the My Telstra app chat by saying "mobile fault". 

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more