xxWILLxx
Level 1: Cadet

When you think it can’t get any worse !!

How is it possible that Telstra could be this bad ? No phone issues, good 4G signal. How are they  the market leader ??

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: When you think it can’t get any worse !!

The ping time is high.

Have you reported the problem to Telstra Support, and are you still having the problem at the same location?.

xxWILLxx

Yes I have, but it’s the usual spiel you get from Telstra, if you can understand the person on the other end of the phone, “ I will report a fault in your area and do our best to get your low data speed resolved” ! Not going to hold my breath. Oddly enough, Vodafone actually has very good reception and data speed in my area so problem solved. Bye Telstra, hello Vodafone !! 👍🏼👍🏼

Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Hi @xxWILLxx 

I find rebooting the mobile tends to fix a lot of issues.

Footnote: I dont work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
xxWILLxx

Thanks Ozmoz but it is a Telstra service issue, 1km away from my house I am getting 150-230Mbps download speed on 4G.
it’s all Resolved now, I have TPG Broadband connected !! 👏🏼👏🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Toriee
Support Team
Support Team

Morning @xxWILLxx,

Were you given a fault report reference and have your speeds increased since making the report? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more