Level 1: Cadet

Xperia Z5 Can't connect to network

I've been without mobile coverage for the past 24 hours even though everyone else in the house doesn't have a problem. Have tried turning phone on and off, taking out sim card, calling Telstra (I only get an automated response that just tells me to do what I've already done). I can't seem to connect to the My Telstra app or get online help from an actual operator. I am very frustrated

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Xperia Z5 Can't connect to network

Yes I have been trying for weeks just to change my plan.  Now cannot even do it on the website, Force you to use their ridiculous app  that does'nt even work properly.  CAnt get a real person . only get that stupid codi which goes round and round in circles.  Its a disgrace. Still  stuck my old plan and cant change it. Ridiculous.

@Unhappychappy69 wrote:

I've been without mobile coverage for the past 24 hours even though everyone else in the house doesn't have a problem. Have tried turning phone on and off, taking out sim card, calling Telstra (I only get an automated response that just tells me to do what I've already done). I can't seem to connect to the My Telstra app or get online help from an actual operator. I am very frustrated

My Telstra

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the My Telstra app.

Find out more