Hi there CrowdSupport! The start of the year is an exciting time for the community, as it means announcing our Brains Trust group for the new year!
As always, we’ve carefully handpicked the most influential, helpful and active CrowdSupport contributors from 2020 to join this exclusive group, as a way to recognise them for their stellar efforts assisting others.
But first, I’d like to say a big thank you to our incredible 2020 Brains Trust – your contributions to the community have been outstanding, and we are truly so appreciative of all your efforts.
Now, without further ado, I’d like to announce our Brains Trust for 2021 (in alphabetical order):
We’re excited to have a great mix of both new and returning members this year! Congratulations to you all on being selected – we’re looking forward to an amazing 2021 together.
Want to know more about the Brains Trust?
How does membership to the Brains Trust work?
Each year the Community Managers will select and invite an elite group of users to participate based on their contributions - a combination of active participation (posts, replies, solutions, kudos and ideas) and contribution to the community culture in the previous year.
What are the benefits?
Users who are selected to participate will receive:
- Membership to a private group to collaborate with each other and as a direct line to our Community Managers
- A unique rank icon for the duration of the current program and a permanent badge on your profile
- Access to edit and create Community Wiki articles
- Weighted Kudos (2), which means that a ‘like’ you give counts as double
- The ability to mark/unmark Accepted Solutions
- The ability to move threads
- Priority selection for programs such as Device Insider, and beta testing opportunities for new app and online experiences where available.
Want to be part of next year's program?
Get stuck in and help others out on the community, and it could be your name being announced as one of the Brains Trust in 2022!
The Brains Trust members are not Telstra representatives or representing Telstra in any way.
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.